1. Use document management to automate manual paper-based tasks. This will help expedite customer orders and allow you to exceed expectations.
2. Distribute information to your clients via email or an online portal to reduce your time-to-market.
3. Show your clients they are working with a leading edge business partner. Timely, vibrant and high quality electronic brochures and quotations have a much higher impact than faxed documents.
4. Having quotes, orders and invoices at your fingertips in one central systems gives you the ability to respond to clients faster and with more accurate information.
5. Having complete and accurate information available to your new hires improves knowledge transfer and ensure your clients are speaking to some completely capable of handling their request.