So your organization has made the decision to scan your paper files, turning those stale documents into useful digital content. You've decided to outsource the bulk scanning of your documents, but you have a lot questions before you're ready to send your files out. Questions such as:
- How can we tell if a document scanning facility is secure?
- How is transportation handled?
- What happens when the files arrive at the facility?
- How do you track our boxes and keep them separated from other clients' boxes?
- How are the files prepared for scanning?
- What type of scanning equipment is used?
- How will our documents be indexed?
- What sort of quality control processes are in use?
- What happens if I need a file while it's out for scanning?
- How do I get my digital files back?
- What do we do with the paper after the document scanning project?
Check out the video below for the answers to these questions and to see why our clients trust us to scan millions of documents every month. For more details, free consultation and pricing contact us today.