This is part two of a two part series. For part one, click here.
Document scanning services in Ontario can make a huge difference in how your business operates. In fact, you can literally transform your business from an inefficient paper-pusher to a streamlined, efficient organization. Scanning replaces the cost, time and productivity wastes with a fine-tuned, automated environment.
Once you determine the characteristics and volume of your paper documents for scanning, you need to consider special requirements you may need from document scanning services in Ontario. For example, if you need your vendor to perform any of the following functions, you’ll need to evaluate their capabilities and pricing before you begin your project.
An accomplished document management company should be able to perform the following functions as part of your scanning project:
- Prepare the documents for scanning by removing paper clips, staples and taking other appropriate measures.
- Use high-speed, advanced scanning technology to save time.
- Correct poor quality images through innovative technologies and expertise.
- Organize documents into batches as required and index for easy retrieval.
- Integrate OCR capability for search functions can be performed.
- Operate established quality control procedures to ensure accurate scanning and digital end products.
- Ensure your paper documents are handled per your requirements and either returned or shredded securely.
- Provide digital files in various formats for each access and the entire digital project in the media of your choice.
Electronic documents represent the lifeblood of today’s businesses. Document scanning services in Ontario can protect your company’s vital information from disaster. If you can’t access your vital documents, which is often the case with paper documents after a disaster, your business could be dead in the water.
Document scanning services in Ontario not only protect your company in the event of a disaster, but improve your day-to-day workflows. Your processes are more efficient and your company will save money by no longer relying on paper and its massive storage requirements.
To find out how MES Hybrid Document Systems can make your company more efficient, contact us today!